For information on our services as a wedding officiant in Rhode Island or Massachusetts, please telephone or, if you prefer, send an email to: Rev. Sweeney
Reverend John “Skip” Sweeney
Smithfield, Rhode Island
Phone: 401-484-0705 if you should miss me, leave a message on our voice-mail and a number where you can be reached, as well as the best time to have me return your call.
E-mail: Rev. Skip Sweeney
Some questions I am sure to ask you:
- the location of your wedding – will it be an indoor or outdoor ceremony? (and is there a Plan B if the weather changes?)
- are you planning on having a rehearsal?
- what time will your ceremony take place?
- selection of readings by family members and/or friends?
- inclusion of special cultural traditions?
- if witnesses are required, who will be your witnesses?
- will there be a wedding ring, or two rings?
- are there special people you want to remember in the ceremony?
- how do you want to be introduced for the first time as a married couple?